Fertility can be straightforward for some, and more complex for others. Women who receive acupuncture have seen significantly less abdominal pain, nausea, and stress, as it can help to relax the uterus and increase blood flow for a successful implantation of an embryo. This helps to unlock unlimited potential for childbearing, healing, and a healthy life.
Acupuncture Can Help To
- Normalize hormone and endocrine systems that regulate ovulation
- Regulate Menstrual Cycle
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Increase blood flow to the uterus, improving the chances of implanting on the uterine wall
- Positively affect the hypothalamic-picuitary-ovarian axis (plays a key role in fertility)
Best Acupuncture’s Approach To Fertility
According to Chinese Medical Theories and Philosophies, infertility is caused by an imbalance of Qi and blood affecting the organ systems. Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine help to increase the fertility potential of women by improving the quality, balance, quantity, and flow of Qi and blood.
Organ Systems that Play a Role in Fertility
- Kidney Organ System Kidneys control the release of an ovum, and they also create a substance called Jing Qi, which is required to have a healthy body, pregnancy, and mind. If the kidneys are not balanced, Jing Qi may be inadequate in supply and may be a cause for infertility.
- Spleen Organ System In order to sustain a normal menstrual cycle, a healthy pregnancy, and a growing fetus, an adequate supply of blood is paramount. Disharmony within the spleen can result in an inadequate supply of blood.
- Liver Organ System The liver is in charge of facilitating the free flow of Qi and blood throughout the body, which helps to conceive and have a healthy pregnancy. If the liver is out of balance, other areas of the body will not receive the required supply of Qi and blood they need. This imbalance can then lead to depression, stress, anxiety and an increased possibility of infertility.
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine provide an effective, safe, and natural approach to treating infertility and enjoying a healthy pregnancy.
Ready to Feel Your Best?
Fill out the form below, or give us a call today at (704)655-8298! to schedule an appointment!